top of page
I start with the relationship as it stands today, looking at the changes you want to make and where you really want to be.
We look at how your strengths, challenges, values and beliefs are impacting the relationship and how willing you are to change.
From there, we put together a plan of action so you both can have the relationship you desire.
• What feelings, fears or beliefs do you have that get in the way of your relationship?
• Do you feel stronger about certain things in your relationship than your partner/spouse?
EXPERIENCES, VALUES, & BELIEFS
VALUES, & BELIEFS
• Are you aware of how your communication is received by your partner?
• Do you find yourself in confrontational conversations ….. not sure how you got there?
• Do you welcome the feedback your partner/spouse gives you? Or do you react or resent it?
• Do you ask your partner/spouse for feedback about how you treated them this week?
• Are you able to go with the flow?
• How do you respond to a change in your routine?
bottom of page